Voters in Chicago, Cook County and throughout Illinois have the great convenience through October 30th to participate in “early voting.” At 50 locations in Chicago (one in each ward, including Wright College, you can avoid the lines and cast your vote to avoid any election day problems.
As a thank you to early voters, just bring in your early voting ballot receipt to the Eli’s Cheesecake Cafe at Eli’s Cheesecake World, 6701 W. Forest Preserve Drive, before November 6th, and we will give you a complimentary slices of Eli’s Original Cheesecake.
Help our democracy and enjoy free Eli’s Cheesecake. Such a deal!
Early Voting continues at 51 sites for Chicago voters through Thurs.,October 30. All Chicago sites are open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.
In the Primary Election, Chicago led the state in Early Voting. So now,the Chicago Election Board says: Let’s do it again, and bring a friend!
With four days remaining, Chicago voters have already cast morethan 154,000 ballots in Early Voting, far exceeding the 81,690 castduring the entire 18-day Early Voting for the Primary.
If you are registered to vote, you don’t need a reason or excuseto use the convenience of Early Voting now through Oct. 30 –but you do need to present a current government photo ID.
All Chicago Early Voting sites are 100% accessible.
Chicago voters may vote at any Early Voting location in the City of Chicagoand avoid any kind of scheduling problem that may occur on Election Day,November 4, 2008.
Once you cast a ballot during Early Voting, you cannot return duringEarly Voting or on Election Day to change your ballot for any reason.
Ward / Location / Address
1. Goldblatts Building 1615 W Chicago Ave
2. Mabel Manning Library 6 S. Hoyne Ave.
3. Chicago Bee Library 3647 S. State St.
4. M L King Community Ctr 4314 S. Cottage Grove Ave.
5. Jackson Park 6401 S. Stony Island Ave.
6. Whitney Young Library 7901 S ML. King Jr. Dr.
7. Jeffery Manor Library 2401 E. 100th St.
8. Olive Harvey College 10001 S. Woodlawn Ave.
9. Palmer Park 201 E 111th St.
10. Vodak/East Side Library 3710 E. 106th St.
11. McKinley Park 2210 W. Pershing Rd.
12. Back of the Yards Library 4650 S. Damen Ave.
13. West Lawn Park 4233 W. 65 St.
14. Archer Heights Library 5055 S. Archer Ave.
15. Lindbloom Park 6054 S. Damen Ave.
16. Sherman Park Library 5440 S. Racine Ave.
17. Thurgood Marshall Library 7506 S. Racine Ave.
18. Wrightwood-Ashburn Library 8530 S. Kedzie Ave.
19. 22nd Police District 1900 W. Monterey Ave.
20. Coleman Library 731 E. 63rd St.
21. Woodson Regional Library 9525 S. Halsted St.
22. Piotrowski Park 4247 W. 31st St.
23. Clearing Library 6423 W. 63rd Pl.
24. Douglass Library 3353 W. 13th St.
25. Chinatown Library 2353 S. Wentworth Ave.
26. Humboldt Park Library 1605 N. Troy St.
27. Union Park 1501 W. Randolph St.
28. West Side Learning Ctr 4624 W. Madison St.
29. Amundsen Park 6200 W. Bloomingdale Ave.
30. Portage Cragin Library 5108 W. Belmont Ave.
31. Blackhawk Park 2318 N. Lavergne Ave.
32. Pulaski Park 1419 W. Blackhawk St.
33. Independence Library 3548 W. Irving Park Rd.
34. West Pullman Library 830 W. 119th St.
35. Logan Square Library 3030 W. Fullerton Ave.
36. Hiawatha Park 8029 W. Forest Preserve Dr.
37. West Chicago Library 4856 W. Chicago Ave.
38. Wright College – Science Bldg 4300 N. Narragansett Ave.
39. N. Park Village Admn Bldg 5801 N. Pulaski Rd.
40. Budlong Woods Library 5630 N. Lincoln Ave.
41. Roden Library 6083 N. Northwest Hwy.
42. Access Living 115 W. Chicago Ave.
43. Lincoln Park Library 1150 W. Fullerton Ave.
44. Merlo Library 644 W. Belmont Ave.
45. Edgebrook Library 5331 W. Devon Ave.
46. Truman College 1145 W. Wilson Ave.
47. Welles Park 2333 W. Sunnyside Ave.
48. Edgewater Library 1210 W. Elmdale Ave.
49. Pottawattomie Park 7340 N. Rogers Ave.
50. Warren Park 6601 N. Western Ave., and,
The Board of Election Commissioners, 69 W. Washington St.
Monday, October 27 – Thursday, October 30, 2008 – Daily 9 am – 5 pm
Questions? Call 312-269-7900 / TTY 312-269-0027